Show Ramps are a quick, easy way to improve your vehicle display at a show. These double incline ramps can be used to raise up the front, back, or side of the car – or get two sets and raise up the entire body. They are a great lightweight alternative to jack stands, floor jacks, and wooden blocks. Paired with our Show Mirror, they make for an impressive display that is easy to set up and transport.
At 14″ wide, they can be used with tires up to 12″ wide. They weigh only 5 lbs. each and are small enough to fit in your trunk (which they will not damage!). Each ramp can hold up to 1,500 lbs., for a total vehicle weight capacity of 6,000 lbs.
Dimensions: 26”L x 14”W x 4.75”H
Angle of approach: 25 degrees
Ramp weight capacity: 1,500 lbs. per ramp
Total vehicle weight capacity: 6,000 lbs.
Maximum tire width: 12”
Product weight: 5 lbs. per ramp
Sold as: Set of two
Shipping: Weight of 10 lbs., box size of 26.5”L x 14.5”W x 10.5”H
• 100% solid, made with a high-density expanded polystyrene that is coated with a hybrid polyurea.
• Lightweight, yet strong and durable.
• Will not rust or transfer heat or cold.
• No-skid, no-scuff material protects your garage flooring from damage.
• Sold as a set of two.
• When buying directly from this site, they come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
• Proudly made in the USA!
• Use on a level, flat surface.
• Ensure that the bottom of each ramp makes full contact with a solid surface.
• Do not exceed the recommended maximum tire width or maximum total vehicle weight capacity.
• Never accelerate or apply brakes suddenly. Drive up on ramps in a slow, steady pace.
• When the vehicle is in place, put it in park (or in reverse gear for manual transmissions) and set the emergency brake.
Q. How wide of tires can these ramps hold?
A. Show Ramps fit tires up to 12” wide.
Q. How much lift does this ramp provide?
A. Show Ramps give you 4.75” of lift.
Q. What type of service work can I use these for?
A. These ramps are great for general vehicle display, especially when paired with our Show Mirror. They are sturdy and durable, yet lightweight and thus easy to transport to the show.
Q. How many ramps do you get?
A. Two ramps.
Q. What are these ramps made of?
A. Race Ramps are 100% solid, made with a high-density expanded polystyrene that is coated with a hybrid polyurea. This makes them lightweight, yet strong and durable. They will not rust or transfer heat or cold. Their no-skid, no-scuff material protects your garage flooring and trunk from damage. They also will not slide, even on ice!
Q. How much weight can these ramps hold?
A. Each ramp has a weight limit of 1,500 lbs., for a total vehicle capacity of 6,000 lbs.
Q. What is the warranty on these ramps?
A. See here.
Q. Where are these made?
A. Race Ramps are proudly handmade in the USA with American-made materials.
Q. Can these be used outdoors and/or in extreme heat or cold?
A. Race Ramps can be used indoors or outdoors as long as the surface temperature of the ramps does not exceed 150° Fahrenheit (65.56° Celsius). When using Race Ramps outside, avoid exposing them to direct sunlight for a long period of time. In very hot climates, do not store them outside, in the trunk of your car, or anywhere where the temperature can exceed 150° Fahrenheit.