These multi-function ramps can be used as service ramps, wheel cribs, or in conjunction with Zoom Jacks, GoJaks, or other car dollies to reposition a vehicle while keeping it cradled above the ground. Remove the 10.6 degree incline portion for 10” of unobstructed access under your car, or use for service or display as a safe and lightweight alternative to jack stands. Weighing in at only 18 lbs. per ramp, they can still hold up to 1,500 lbs. each, for a total vehicle weight capacity of 6,000 lbs.
10" Crib Cruizer Combo Ramps$411.00
- Multi-use ramps
- Use as service ramps, wheel cribs, or to reposition your car with vehicle dollies
- 10” of lift for tires up to 10” wide
- Set of two
Dimensions: 77”L x 12”W x 10”H (13.25” at stop)
Angle of approach: 10.6 degrees
Ramp weight capacity: 1,500 lbs. per ramp
Total vehicle weight capacity: 6,000 lbs.
Maximum tire width: 10”
Tire diameter: 25” to 30”
Product weight: 18 lbs. per ramp
Sold as: set of two ramps, with each ramp consisting of three interlocking pieces held together by a buckling strap
Shipping: ships in two boxes
Box 1: weight of 20 lbs., box size of 56.625”L x 12.5”W x 11.75”H
Box 2: weight of 20 lbs., box size of 30.75”L x 21”W x 14.5”H
• Multi-function ramps that can be used as service ramps, wheel cribs, or in conjunction with Zoom Jacks, GoJaks, or other car dollies to reposition a vehicle while keeping it cradled above the ground.
• 100% solid, made with a high-density expanded polystyrene that is coated with a hybrid polyurea.
• Lightweight, yet strong and durable.
• Will not rust or transfer heat or cold.
• No-skid, no-scuff material protects your garage flooring from damage.
• Sold as a set of two ramps, with each ramp consisting of three interlocking pieces held together by a buckling strap
• When buying directly from this site, they come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
• Proudly made in the USA!
• Use on a level, flat surface.
• Ensure that the bottom of each ramp makes full contact with a solid surface.
• Do not exceed the recommended maximum tire width or maximum total vehicle weight capacity.
• Never accelerate or apply brakes suddenly. Drive up on ramps in a slow, steady pace.
• When vehicle is in place, put vehicle in park (or in reverse gear for manual transmissions) and set emergency brake.
• Place wheel chocks behind each tire during use.
Q. How wide of tires can these ramps hold?
A. 10” Crib Cruizer Combo Ramps fit tires up to 10” wide.
Q. How much lift does this ramp provide?
A.10” Crib Cruizer Combo Ramps give you 10” of lift.
Q. What type of service work can I use these for?
A. These ramps are great for general vehicle maintenance including oil changes, other fluid changes (coolant, transmission, differential etc.), under vehicle inspections, body work, waxing, polishing, and detailing. You also can use them in conjunction with Zoom Jacks, GoJaks, or other car dollies to reposition a vehicle while keeping it cradled above the ground.
Q. How many ramps do you get?
A. Two full ramps (which come in six total pieces, since each ramp can split into three pieces).
Q. What are these ramps made of?
A. Race Ramps are 100% solid, made with a high-density expanded polystyrene that is coated with a hybrid polyurea. This makes them lightweight, yet strong and durable. They will not rust or transfer heat or cold. Their no-skid, no-scuff material protects your garage flooring and trunk from damage. They also will not slide, even on ice!
Q. How much weight can these ramps hold?
A. Each ramp has a weight limit of 1,500 lbs., for a total vehicle capacity of 6,000 lbs.
Q. What is the warranty on these ramps?
A. See here.
Q. Where are these made?
A. Race Ramps are proudly handmade in the USA with American-made materials.
Q. Can these be used outdoors and/or in extreme heat or cold?
A. Race Ramps can be used indoors or outdoors as long as the surface temperature of the ramps does not exceed 150° Fahrenheit (65.56° Celsius). When using Race Ramps outside, avoid exposing them to direct sunlight for a long period of time. In very hot climates, do not store them outside, in the trunk of your car, or anywhere where the temperature can exceed 150° Fahrenheit.