4″ Car Lift Ramps make it easier than ever to get your low-to-the-ground vehicle on a scissor or 2-post lift. Featuring a 3.9 degree angle of approach, the ramps are 14” wide and 185” long, accommodating wheelbases from 80” to 115”. Each ramp is comprised of four interlocking pieces that combined weigh only 40 lbs. per side. Each side can hold up to 3,000 lbs., for a total vehicle weight capacity of 6,000 lbs.
Dimensions: 185”L x 14”W x 4”H
Angle of approach: 3.9 degrees
Ramp weight capacity: 3,000 lbs. per ramp
Total vehicle weight capacity: 6,000 lbs.
Maximum tire width: 12”
Wheelbase: 80” to 115”
Product weight: 40 lbs. per ramp
Sold as: set of two ramps, with each ramp consisting of four interlocking pieces
Shipping: ships in two boxes
Box 1: weight of 34 lbs., box size of 68”L x 14.5”W x 14.5”H
Box 2: weight of 50 lbs., box size of 74.25”L x 14.5”W x 8.5”H
• Sold as a set of two ramps, with each ramp consisting of four interlocking pieces.
• 100% solid, made with a high-density expanded polystyrene that is coated with a hybrid polyurea.
• Lightweight, yet strong and durable.
• Will not rust or transfer heat or cold.
• No-skid, no-scuff material protects your garage flooring and trunk from damage.
• When buying directly from this site, they come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
• Proudly made in the USA!
• Use on a level, flat surface.
• Ensure that the bottom of each ramp makes full contact with a solid surface.
• Do not exceed the recommended maximum tire width or maximum total vehicle weight capacity.
• Never accelerate or apply brakes suddenly. Drive up on ramps in a slow, steady pace.
• When vehicle is in place, put vehicle in park (or in reverse gear for manual transmissions) and set emergency brake.
Q. How wide of tires can these ramps hold?
A. 4” Car Lift Ramps fit tires up to 12” wide.
Q. How much lift does this ramp provide?
A. 4” Car Lift Ramps give you 4” of lift.
Q. What wheelbase fits on these?
A. 4” Car Lift Ramps work for wheelbases between 80″ and 115″.
Q. How many ramps do you get?
A. Two full ramps (with each ramp consisting of four interlocking pieces).
Q. What are these ramps made of?
A. Race Ramps are 100% solid, made with a high-density expanded polystyrene that is coated with a hybrid polyurea. This makes them lightweight, yet strong and durable. They will not rust or transfer heat or cold. Their no-skid, no-scuff material protects your garage flooring and trunk from damage. They also will not slide, even on ice!
Q. How much weight can these ramps hold?
A. Each ramp has a weight limit of 3,000 lbs., for a total vehicle capacity of 6,000 lbs.
Q. What is the warranty on these ramps?
A. See here.
Q. Where are these made?
A. Race Ramps are proudly handmade in the USA with American-made materials.
Q. Can these be used outdoors and/or in extreme heat or cold?
A. Race Ramps can be used indoors or outdoors as long as the surface temperature of the ramps does not exceed 150° Fahrenheit (65.56° Celsius). When using Race Ramps outside, avoid exposing them to direct sunlight for a long period of time. In very hot climates, do not store them outside, in the trunk of your car, or anywhere where the temperature can exceed 150° Fahrenheit.