One of the very first products we ever designed, 56″ Race Ramps have been praised world-wide for how easy they are to use with low-to-the-ground cars such as Corvettes and Mustangs. They lift your car a full 8” off of the ground with a gentle 10.8 degree incline, and they fit tires up to 10” wide. Each ramp can hold up to 1,500 lbs., for a total vehicle weight capacity of 6,000 lbs.
Both ramps have an attached carrying strap for easy transport and storage. They can be purchased in a one-piece or two-piece design. The two-piece set gives you even greater maneuverability under the car: once your tires are in place (and chocked!), you can remove the incline portion of the ramp for additional side access.
Whether you’re putting your car on display for a show, giving it a tune up, or just changing the oil, these ramps will be instant favorites.
Need a smaller angle of approach? See our XTender accessory (RR-EX-12). Don’t want to carry around XTenders? See our 72” Race Ramps which have the XTender already “built into” the ramps (RR-72-2). Have wider tires and want more lift? See our 67” XT Race Ramps (RR-XT, RR-XT-2).
- APPROACH ANGLE
- WEIGHT CAPACITY
- MULTI PIECE
Dimensions: 56”L x 12”W x 10”H (8” of lift)
Angle of approach: 10.8 degrees
Ramp weight capacity: 1,500 lbs. per ramp
Total weight capacity: 6,000 lbs. per set
Maximum tire width: 10”
Product weight: 10 lbs. per ramp
Shipping: weight of 13 lbs., box size of 56.625”L x 12.5”W x 11.75”H
Sold as: one-piece design (RR-56) or two-piece design (RR-56-2).
• Ideal for C5-C7 Corvettes. The ZR1 Corvette will require the XTender due to the splitter.
• 100% solid, made with a high-density expanded polystyrene that is coated with a hybrid polyurea.
• Lightweight, yet strong and durable.
• Will not rust or transfer heat or cold.
• No-skid, no-scuff material protects your garage flooring from damage.
• Comes with a carrying strap for easy transport and storage.
• Sold as a set of two.
• When buying directly from this site, they come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
• Proudly made in the USA!
• Use on a level, flat surface.
• Ensure that the bottom of each ramp makes full contact with a solid surface.
• Do not exceed the recommended maximum tire width or maximum total vehicle weight capacity.
• Never accelerate or apply brakes suddenly. Drive up on ramps in a slow, steady pace.
• When the vehicle is in place, put it in park (or in reverse gear for manual transmissions) and set the emergency brake.
• Place wheel chocks behind each tire during use.
Q. How wide of tires can these ramps hold?
A. 56” Race Ramps fit tires up to 10” wide and 30” in diameter
Q. How much lift does this ramp provide?
A. 56” Race Ramps give you a full 8” of lift.
Q. Will these work for my car?
A. These were designed to work with C5-C7 Corvettes.
Q. What are these ramps made of?
A. Race Ramps are 100% solid, made with a high-density expanded polystyrene that is coated with a hybrid polyurea. This makes them lightweight, yet strong and durable. They will not rust or transfer heat or cold. Their no-skid, no-scuff material protects your garage flooring and trunk from damage. They also will not slide, even on ice!
Q. How much weight can these ramps hold?
A. Each ramp has a weight limit of 1,500 lbs., for a total vehicle capacity of 6,000 lbs.
Q. What is the warranty on these ramps?
A. See here.
Q. Where are these made?
A. Race Ramps are proudly handmade in the USA with American-made materials.
Q. How many ramps do you get?
A. Two full ramps. (Two-piece ramps come in four total pieces, two for each ramp.)
Q. Will these work on an uneven surface?
A. No. Your surface needs to be flat and free of debris before driving up the ramps.
Q. Can these be used outdoors and/or in extreme heat or cold?
A. Race Ramps can be used indoors or outdoors as long as the surface temperature of the ramps does not exceed 150° Fahrenheit (65.56° Celsius). When using Race Ramps outside, avoid exposing them to direct sunlight for a long period of time. In very hot climates, do not store them outside, in the trunk of your car, or anywhere where the temperature can exceed 150° Fahrenheit.
Q. What type of service work can I use these for?
A. These ramps are great for general vehicle maintenance including oil changes, other fluid changes (coolant, transmission, differential etc.), under vehicle inspections, body work, waxing, polishing, and detailing.