Dimensions: 72”L x 12”W x 8”H
Angle of approach: 6.8 degrees
Ramp weight capacity: 1,500 lbs. per ramp
Total vehicle weight capacity: 6,000 lbs.
Maximum tire width: 10”
Product weight: 14 lbs. per ramp
Shipping: weight of 28 lbs., box size of 72″L x 12.5”W x 11.75”H
• Two-stage incline accommodates the lowest of cars.
• Split into two (interlocking) pieces for increased maneuverability under the car.
• 100% solid, made with a high-density expanded polystyrene that is coated with a hybrid polyurea.
• Lightweight, yet strong and durable.
• Will not rust or transfer heat or cold.
• No-skid, no-scuff material protects your garage flooring from damage.
• Comes with a carrying strap for easy transport and storage.
• Sold as a set of two.
• When buying directly from this site, they come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
• Proudly made in the USA!
• Use on a level, flat surface.
• Ensure that the bottom of each ramp makes full contact with a solid surface.
• Do not exceed the recommended maximum tire width or maximum total vehicle weight capacity.
• Never accelerate or apply brakes suddenly. Drive up on ramps in a slow, steady pace.
• When vehicle is in place, put vehicle in park (or in reverse gear for manual transmissions) and set emergency brake.
• Place wheel chocks behind each tire during use.
Q. How wide of tires can these ramps hold?
A. 72” Race Ramps fit tires up to 10” wide.
Q. How much lift does this ramp provide?
A. 72” Race Ramps give you 8” of lift.
Q. What type of service work can I use these for?
A. These ramps are great for general vehicle maintenance including oil changes, other fluid changes (coolant, transmission, differential etc.), under vehicle inspections, body work, waxing, polishing, and detailing.
Q. How many ramps do you get?
A. Two full ramps (which come in four total pieces, since each ramp can split into two pieces).
Q. What are these ramps made of?
A. Race Ramps are 100% solid, made with a high-density expanded polystyrene that is coated with a hybrid polyurea. This makes them lightweight, yet strong and durable. They will not rust or transfer heat or cold. Their no-skid, no-scuff material protects your garage flooring and trunk from damage. They also will not slide, even on ice!
Q. How much weight can these ramps hold?
A. Each ramp has a weight limit of 1,500 lbs., for a total vehicle capacity of 6,000 lbs.
Q. What is the warranty on these ramps?
A. See here.
Q. Where are these made?
A. Race Ramps are proudly handmade in the USA with American-made materials.
Q. Can these be used outdoors and/or in extreme heat or cold?
A. Race Ramps can be used indoors or outdoors as long as the surface temperature of the ramps does not exceed 150° Fahrenheit (65.56° Celsius). When using Race Ramps outside, avoid exposing them to direct sunlight for a long period of time. In very hot climates, do not store them outside, in the trunk of your car, or anywhere where the temperature can exceed 150° Fahrenheit.