Our Portable Pit Stop Ramps make maintenance a breeze – track-side or in your garage or shop. The multi-piece ramp is easy to assemble, and once your vehicle is properly positioned, you can remove the center pieces and the inclines to provide considerable space for working under the car and maneuvering around the perimeter.
The ramp platform can accommodate a wheel base from 90″ to 115″ wide. Portable Pit Stop Ramps have an approach angle of 10 degrees and raise the vehicle 14″ high. Each piece is 16″ wide, fitting tires up to 14″ wide, and the total assembled length is 18.5 ft.
The interlocking pieces total 115 lbs. on each side, and no single piece weighs more than 40 lbs. The ramp system has a total vehicle weight capacity of 6,000 lbs. and comes with one pair of inclines. An additional set of inclines is available that will interlock to the front and enable a vehicle to smoothly drive up and down both ends.
Portable Pit Stop Ramps come in a standard model and a racer model. The racer model has removable cutouts large enough to fit a scale that is 15″ wide and 2.5″ tall. The standard model does not have cutouts.
If your vehicle is really low to the ground, our XTenders decrease the angle of approach to only 6.8 degrees.
Toss those cumbersome jacks and unstable jack stands: Portable Pit Stop Ramps are a safer and quicker way to get under your car.
- APPROACH ANGLE
- WEIGHT CAPACITY
- SCALE CUTOUT
- QUANTITY2 multi-piece ramps
- HEIGHT14" of lift
- WEIGHT250 lbs. per ramp, no piece more than 40lbs.
- APPROACH ANGLE10 degrees
- WHEELBASEAdjusts for 90" to 115"
- WEIGHT CAPACITY6,000 lbs.
- SCALE CUTOUTno cutouts
- APPROACH ANGLEsame
- WEIGHT CAPACITYsame
- SCALE CUTOUTwith 15" cutouts
Dimensions: 220”L x 16”W x 14”H
Angle of approach: 10 degrees
Wheelbase: 90″ to 115″
Total vehicle weight capacity: 6,000 lbs.
Maximum tire width: 14″
Product weight: 115 lbs. per side
Sold as: racer model with scale cutouts (RR-PPS-R) or standard model with no cutouts (RR-PPS).
Shipping: Ships via freight, so packaging and rates vary. Call 866-464-2788 for more information.
• Safely and easily lift your vehicle up 14″ for maintenance or display track-side or in your garage or shop.
• Once car is in place, remove center pieces and incline portion for amazing accessibility below and around the car.
• 100% solid, made with a high-density expanded polystyrene that is coated with a hybrid polyurea.
• Lightweight, yet strong and durable.
• Will not rust or transfer heat or cold.
• No-skid, no-scuff material protects your garage flooring and trunk from damage.
• Sold as a set of two full ramps, each consisting of interlocking pieces.
• When buying directly from this site, they come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
• Proudly made in the USA!
• Use on a level, flat surface.
• Ensure that the bottom of each ramp makes full contact with a solid surface.
• Do not exceed the recommended maximum tire width or maximum total vehicle weight capacity.
• Never accelerate or apply brakes suddenly. Drive up on ramps in a slow, steady pace.
• When vehicle is in place, put vehicle in park (or in reverse gear for manual transmissions) and set emergency brake.
• Place wheel chocks behind each tire during use.
Q. How wide of tires can these ramps hold?
A. Portable Pit Stop Ramps can hold tires up to 14” wide.
Q. How much lift does this ramp provide?
A. Portable Pit Stop Ramps give you 14” of full body lift.
Q. What type of service work can I use these for?
A. These ramps are great for car display or general vehicle maintenance including oil changes, other fluid changes (coolant, transmission, differential etc.), under vehicle inspections, body work, waxing, and polishing. They can easily be transported to the track or off-site locations.
Q. How many ramps do you get?
A. Two full ramps.
Q. What are these ramps made of?
A. Race Ramps are 100% solid, made with a high-density expanded polystyrene that is coated with a hybrid polyurea. This makes them lightweight, yet strong and durable. They will not rust or transfer heat or cold. Their no-skid, no-scuff material protects your garage flooring and trunk from damage. They also will not slide, even on ice!
Q. How much weight can these ramps hold?
A. The ramp system has a total vehicle weight capacity of 6,000 lbs.
Q. What is the warranty on these ramps?
A. See here.
Q. Where are these made?
A. Race Ramps are proudly handmade in the USA with American-made materials.
Q. Can these be used outdoors and/or in extreme heat or cold?
A. Race Ramps can be used indoors or outdoors as long as the surface temperature of the ramps does not exceed 150° Fahrenheit (65.56° Celsius). When using Race Ramps outside, avoid exposing them to direct sunlight for a long period of time. In very hot climates, do not store them outside, in the trunk of your car, or anywhere where the temperature can exceed 150° Fahrenheit.