Get an additional set of inclines for your 16″ Restyler Magna Ramps (RR-RESTYLE-16) for ultimate drive-up and drive-off convenience. With this set, you can smoothly drive up and down on both ends without needing to move any inclines.
Using our traditional Restyler Magna Ramps setup, you have two options when driving off the ramps: Put the vehicle in reverse and back-up off the ramps or move the inclines from the rear to the front of the ramps to drive the vehicle forward off the ramps.
With an additional set of inclines, your ramps will always have a smooth drive up and down on both ends without the need to move the inclines.
Dimensions: 68”L x 16”W
Angle of approach: 10.4 degrees
Ramp weight capacity: 1,500 lbs. per ramp
Total vehicle weight capacity: 6,000 lbs.
Maximum tire width: 14″
Sold as: Set of 2
• For use with the 16″ Restyler Magna Ramps (RR-RESTYLE-16).
• Same dimensions as the set of inclines included with a full 16″ Restyler Magna Ramps set.
• 100% solid, made with a high-density expanded polystyrene that is coated with a hybrid polyurea.
• Lightweight, yet strong and durable.
• Will not rust or transfer heat or cold.
• No-skid, no-scuff material protects your garage flooring and trunk from damage.
• Sold as a set of two.
• When buying directly from this site, they come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
• Proudly made in the USA!
• Use on a level, flat surface.
• Ensure that the bottom of each ramp makes full contact with a solid surface.
• Do not exceed the recommended maximum tire width or maximum total vehicle weight capacity.
• Never accelerate or apply brakes suddenly. Drive up on ramps in a slow, steady pace.