Sometimes you just need a little boost for your low-profile car – and Roll-Ups can provide just that. Designed to be used along with our 56” or 67” XT Race Ramps, a set of two Roll-Ups will give you additional clearance for working under your low-to-the-ground car. Additionally, Roll-Ups can raise the front or rear of your car enough to slide in most standard floor jacks where they otherwise could not fit.
At 14” wide, they can be used with tires up to 12” wide. They weigh only 4 lbs. each and are small enough to fit in the trunk of a C5 or C6. Each ramp can hold up to 1,500 lbs., for a total vehicle weight capacity of 6,000 lbs.
Dimensions: 32.75”L x 14”W x 4”H
Angle of approach: 11.9 degrees
Ramp weight capacity: 1,500 lbs. per ramp
Total vehicle weight capacity: 6,000 lbs.
Maximum tire width: 12”
Product weight: 4 lbs. per ramp
Shipping: weight of 8 lbs., box size of 33.5”L x 14.75”W x 8.5”H
• Use with 56″ or 67” XT Race Ramps for additional clearance under your car, but note that your car will not be level. (Use 8″ Wheel Cribs to make your car level with the 56” Race Ramps or 10″ Wheel Cribs to make your car level with the 67” XT Race Ramps.)
• Raise the front or rear of the car enough to slide in most standard floor jacks where they otherwise couldn’t fit.
• Can be used for vehicle display, especially in conjunction with our Show Mirror.
• 100% solid, made with a high-density expanded polystyrene that is coated with a hybrid polyurea.
• Lightweight, yet strong and durable.
• Will not rust or transfer heat or cold.
• No-skid, no-scuff material protects your garage flooring and trunk from damage.
• Sold as a set of two.
• When buying directly from this site, they come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
• Proudly made in the USA!
• Use on a level, flat surface.
• Ensure that the bottom of each ramp makes full contact with a solid surface.
• Do not exceed the recommended maximum tire width or maximum total vehicle weight capacity.
• Never accelerate or apply brakes suddenly. Drive up on ramps in a slow, steady pace.
• When vehicle is in place, put vehicle in park (or in reverse gear for manual transmissions) and set emergency brake.
• Place wheel chocks behind each tire during use.
Q. How wide of tires can these ramps hold?
A. Roll-Ups fit tires up to 12” wide.
Q. How much lift does this ramp provide?
A. Roll-Ups give you 4” of lift.
Q. What can I use these for?
A. Roll-Ups give you an extra 4″ of clearance for working under your car. They also enable most standard floor jacks to fit under your low-to-the-ground car, and they can be used for vehicle display, especially in conjunction with our Show Mirror.
Q. How many ramps do you get?
A. Two full ramps.
Q. What are these ramps made of?
A. Race Ramps are 100% solid, made with a high-density expanded polystyrene that is coated with a hybrid polyurea. This makes them lightweight, yet strong and durable. They will not rust or transfer heat or cold. Their no-skid, no-scuff material protects your garage flooring and trunk from damage. They also will not slide, even on ice!
Q. How much weight can these ramps hold?
A. Each ramp has a weight limit of 1,500 lbs., for a total vehicle capacity of 6,000 lbs.
Q. What is the warranty on these ramps?
A. See here.
Q. Where are these made?
A. Race Ramps are proudly handmade in the USA with American-made materials.
Q. Will these work on an uneven surface?
A. No. Your surface needs to be flat and free of debris before driving up the ramps.
Q. Can these be used outdoors and/or in extreme heat or cold?
A. Race Ramps can be used indoors or outdoors as long as the surface temperature of the ramps does not exceed 150° Fahrenheit (65.56° Celsius). When using Race Ramps outside, avoid exposing them to direct sunlight for a long period of time. In very hot climates, do not store them outside, in the trunk of your car, or anywhere where the temperature can exceed 150° Fahrenheit.