Scale Ramps save time and effort by eliminating the need for a jack when using racing scales. Both variations of Scale Ramps rise 2.5” to work with all racing scales of this height. RR-SCALE is sold as a set of four ramps without a platform. RR-SCALE-2 is sold as a set of two ramps that have a 12.5″ roll-off platform. Each ramp can hold up to 1,500 lbs., for a total vehicle weight capacity of 6,000 lbs.
- APPROACH ANGLE
- WEIGHT CAPACITY
Dimensions: See matrix, varies by version
Angle of approach: See matrix, varies by version
Ramp weight capacity: 1,500 lbs. per ramp
Total vehicle weight capacity: 6,000 lbs.
Product weight: See matrix, varies by version
Sold as: set of two with roll-off platform (RR-SCALE-2) or set of four without platform (RR-SCALE)
RR-SCALE weight of 6 lbs., box size of 15”L x 15”W x 6”H
RR-SCALE-2 weight of 7 lbs., box size of 31”L x 12.5”W x 6.5”H
• Save time and effort by driving right onto your racing scales.
• Available with (RR-SCALE-2) or without (RR-SCALE) a roll-off platform.
• RR-SCALE-2 sold as a set of two, RR-SCALE sold as a set of four.
• 100% solid, made with a high-density expanded polystyrene that is coated with a hybrid polyurea.
• Lightweight, yet strong and durable.
• Will not rust or transfer heat or cold.
• No-skid, no-scuff material protects your garage flooring and trunk from damage.
• When buying directly from this site, they come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
• Proudly made in the USA!
• Use on a level, flat surface.
• Ensure that the bottom of each ramp makes full contact with a solid surface.
• Do not exceed the maximum total vehicle weight capacity.
Q. How much lift does this ramp provide?
A. Scale Ramps give you 2.5” of lift.
Q. What is the difference between the two versions?
A. Scale Ramps are available with or without a roll-off platform. RR-SCALE-2 is sold as a set of two and has a 12.5″ long platform for a total length of 30.” RR-SCALE is sold as a set of four and has no platform for a length of only 14.” There is also a slight difference in the angle of approach for the two ramp styles (see matrix). If you need a more sophisticated scale ramp system, we have partnered with Intercomp.
Q. What can I use these for?
A. Scale Ramps make it fast and easy for you to drive up onto your racing scales.
Q. How many ramps do you get?
A. RR-SCALE-2 is sold as a set of two and RR-SCALE is sold as a set of four.
Q. What are these ramps made of?
A. Race Ramps are 100% solid, made with a high-density expanded polystyrene that is coated with a hybrid polyurea. This makes them lightweight, yet strong and durable. They will not rust or transfer heat or cold. Their no-skid, no-scuff material protects your garage flooring and trunk from damage. They also will not slide, even on ice!
Q. How much weight can these ramps hold?
A. Each ramp has a weight limit of 1,500 lbs., for a total vehicle capacity of 6,000 lbs.
Q. What is the warranty on these ramps?
A. See here.
Q. Where are these made?
A. Race Ramps are proudly handmade in the USA with American-made materials.
Q. Can these be used outdoors and/or in extreme heat or cold?
A. Race Ramps can be used indoors or outdoors as long as the surface temperature of the ramps does not exceed 150° Fahrenheit (65.56° Celsius). When using Race Ramps outside, avoid exposing them to direct sunlight for a long period of time. In very hot climates, do not store them outside, in the trunk of your car, or anywhere where the temperature can exceed 150° Fahrenheit.