Dimensions: 52”L x 14”W x 4”H
Angle of approach: 7 degrees
Ramp weight capacity: 2,500 lbs. per ramp
Total vehicle weight capacity: 10,000 lbs.
Maximum tire width: 12”
Product weight: 17 lbs. per ramp
Shipping: weight of 34 lbs., box size of 74.25”L x 14.5”W x 8.5”H
• Set can be used as a trailer ramp (successful use of this application will vary depending on the trailer and vehicle clearance), an alignment ramp extender, a 4-post lift ramp extender, a 2-post lift ramp, or a jack-assist ramp.
• 100% solid, made with a high-density expanded polystyrene that is coated with a hybrid polyurea.
• Lightweight, yet strong and durable.
• Will not rust or transfer heat or cold.
• No-skid, no-scuff material protects your garage flooring from damage.
• Sold as a set of two.
• When buying directly from this site, they come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
• Proudly made in the USA!
• Use on a level, flat surface.
• Ensure that the bottom of each ramp makes full contact with a solid surface.
• Do not exceed the recommended maximum tire width or maximum total vehicle weight capacity.
• Never accelerate or apply brakes suddenly. Drive up on ramps in a slow, steady pace.
• When using as a jack assist, put vehicle in park (or in reverse gear for manual transmissions) and set emergency brake once car is on ramps.
Q. How wide of tires can these ramps hold?
A. Shop Ramps fit tires up to 12” wide.
Q. How much lift does this ramp provide?
A. Shop Ramps give you 4” of lift.
Q. What type of service work can I use these for?
A. This multi-purpose set of ramps can be used as a trailer ramp (a notch is cut out for this application), an alignment ramp extender, a 4-post lift ramp extender, a 2-post lift ramp, or a jack-assist ramp. Note that the successful use of the trailer ramp application will vary depending on the trailer and vehicle clearance. To learn more about what angle of approach you will need, see here.
Q. How many ramps do you get?
A. Two solid ramps.
Q. What are these ramps made of?
A. Race Ramps are 100% solid, made with a high-density expanded polystyrene that is coated with a hybrid polyurea. This makes them lightweight, yet strong and durable. They will not rust or transfer heat or cold. Their no-skid, no-scuff material protects your garage flooring and trunk from damage. They also will not slide, even on ice!
Q. How much weight can these ramps hold?
A. Each ramp has a weight limit of 1,500 lbs., for a total vehicle capacity of 6,000 lbs.
Q. What is the warranty on these ramps?
A. See here.
Q. Where are these made?
A. Race Ramps are proudly handmade in the USA with American-made materials.
Q. Can these be used outdoors and/or in extreme heat or cold?
A. Race Ramps can be used indoors or outdoors as long as the surface temperature of the ramps does not exceed 150° Fahrenheit (65.56° Celsius). When using Race Ramps outside, avoid exposing them to direct sunlight for a long period of time. In very hot climates, do not store them outside, in the trunk of your car, or anywhere where the temperature can exceed 150° Fahrenheit.