Slip Plate Stands and Wheel Stands are a portable, lightweight replacement for heavy metal wheel alignment stands. The Slip Plate Stand is usually used with a 2- or 4-post lift system. The vehicle is raised on the lift and the Slip Plate Stands are positioned under each tire with a turntable on top of each stand. Then the vehicle is lowered onto the stands, ready for alignment.
The Slip Plate Stand base is 18” by 24” and the Wheel Stand base is 18” by 16.” Both provide 14” of height, which makes them great for car displays as well. Each stand can hold up to 1,500 lbs., for a total vehicle weight capacity of 6,000 lbs. Both are sold as a set of two.
Race Ramps Wheel Stands and Slip Plate Stands were developed with Lesley Cooke, president of Tru-Line Laser Alignment, who requested a custom lightweight slip plate stand to go along with her portable alignment system for up-fitting new cars.
- WEIGHT CAPACITY
Dimensions: See matrix, varies by version
Stand weight capacity: 1,500 lbs. per stand
Total vehicle weight capacity: 6,000 lbs.
Product weight: See matrix, varies by version
RR-WS-14: weight of 26 lbs., box size of 31”L x 20.5”W x 19”H
RR-SPS: weight of 32 lbs., box size of 25”L x 37”W x 17”H
• Use wtih Tru-Line Laser Alignment Systems.
• 100% solid, made with a high-density expanded polystyrene that is coated with a hybrid polyurea.
• Lightweight, yet strong and durable.
• Will not rust or transfer heat or cold.
• No-skid, no-scuff material protects your garage flooring and trunk from damage.
• Both are sold as a set of two.
• When buying directly from this site, they come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
• Proudly made in the USA!
• Use on a level, flat surface.
• Ensure that the bottom of each stand makes full contact with a solid surface.
• Do not exceed the recommended maximum tire width.
Q. How much lift do these stands provide?
A. Slip Plate Stands and Wheel Stands both give you 14” of lift.
Q. How many stands do you get?
A. Both Slip Plate Stands and Wheel Stands are sold in sets of two.
Q. What are these stands made of?
A. Race Ramps products are 100% solid, made with a high-density expanded polystyrene that is coated with a hybrid polyurea. This makes them lightweight, yet strong and durable. They will not rust or transfer heat or cold. Their no-skid, no-scuff material protects your garage flooring and trunk from damage. They also will not slide, even on ice!
Q. How much weight can these stands hold?
A. Each stand has a weight limit of 1,500 lbs., for a total vehicle capacity of 6,000 lbs.
Q. What is the warranty on these stands?
A. See here.
Q. Where are these made?
A. Race Ramps are proudly handmade in the USA with American-made materials.