Trak-Jax ramps were inspired by an auto-crosser who didn’t want to buy a new high-priced, low-profile jack just to change his tires at the track. These ramps lift your car 3” so that you can fit most standard floor jacks underneath. They’re small and lightweight, so you can easily toss them in the trunk of your sports car. They are available with or without a 1.5” stop.
- APPROACH ANGLE
- WEIGHT CAPACITY
Dimensions: 30”L x 12”W x 3”H
Angle of approach: 7.8 degrees
Ramp weight capacity: 1,500 lbs. per ramp
Total vehicle weight capacity: 6,000 lbs.
Maximum tire width: 10”
Product weight: 3.5 lbs. per ramp
Sold as: set of two with stop (RR-TJ-S) or set of two without stop (RR-TJ)
Shipping: weight of 7 lbs., box size of 31”L x 12.5”W x 6.5”H
• Available with or without 1.5” stop.
• Raise the front or rear of the car enough to slide in most standard floor jacks where they otherwise couldn’t fit.
• 100% solid, made with a high-density expanded polystyrene that is coated with a hybrid polyurea.
• Lightweight, yet strong and durable.
• Will not rust or transfer heat or cold.
• No-skid, no-scuff material protects your garage flooring and trunk from damage.
• Sold as a set of two.
• When buying directly from this site, they come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
• Proudly made in the USA!
• Use on a level, flat surface.
• Ensure that the bottom of each ramp makes full contact with a solid surface.
• Do not exceed the recommended maximum tire width or maximum total vehicle weight capacity.
• Never accelerate or apply brakes suddenly. Drive up on ramps in a slow, steady pace.
• When vehicle is in place, put in park (or in reverse gear for manual transmissions) and set emergency brake.
Q. How wide of tires can these ramps hold?
A. Trak-Jax fit tires up to 10” wide.
Q. How much lift does this ramp provide?
A. Trak-Jax give you 3” of lift.
Q. What is the difference between the two versions?
A. Trak-Jax are available with or without a 1.5″ stop at the end. This is the only difference between the two versions.
Q. What type of service work can I use these for?
A. Trak-Jax give you an extra 3″ of clearance for fitting most standard floor jacks under your low-to-the-ground car.
Q. How many ramps do you get?
A. Two solid ramps.
Q. What are these ramps made of?
A. Race Ramps are 100% solid, made with a high-density expanded polystyrene that is coated with a hybrid polyurea. This makes them lightweight, yet strong and durable. They will not rust or transfer heat or cold. Their no-skid, no-scuff material protects your garage flooring and trunk from damage. They also will not slide, even on ice!
Q. How much weight can these ramps hold?
A. Each ramp has a weight limit of 1,500 lbs., for a total vehicle capacity of 6,000 lbs.
Q. What is the warranty on these ramps?
A. See here.
Q. Where are these made?
A. Race Ramps are proudly handmade in the USA with American-made materials.
Q. Can these be used outdoors and/or in extreme heat or cold?
A. Race Ramps can be used indoors or outdoors as long as the surface temperature of the ramps does not exceed 150° Fahrenheit (65.56° Celsius). When using Race Ramps outside, avoid exposing them to direct sunlight for a long period of time. In very hot climates, do not store them outside, in the trunk of your car, or anywhere where the temperature can exceed 150° Fahrenheit.