Do you need full lift for a car that is really low to the ground? Designed to work in conjunction with Portable Pit Stop Ramps and Restyler Magna Ramps, these XTenders give you a gentle 6.8 degree incline so you don’t crunch the nose or high center on the rockers. They fold for easy transport and storage.
Note that these are only to be used with the Portable Pit Stop Ramps and Restyler Magna Ramps.
Dimensions: 74”L x 16”W
Angle of approach: 6.8 degrees
Ramp weight capacity: 1,500 lbs. per ramp
Total vehicle weight capacity: 6,000 lbs.
Maximum tire width: 14”
Product weight: 34 lbs.
Shipping: weight of 34 lbs., box size of 45”L x 16.75”W x 10.75”H
• Use only with Portable Pit Stop Ramps and Restyler Magna Ramps to reduce angle of approach to 6.8 degrees.
• 100% solid, made with a high-density expanded polystyrene that is coated with a hybrid polyurea.
• Lightweight, yet strong and durable.
• Will not rust or transfer heat or cold.
• No-skid, no-scuff material protects your garage flooring and trunk from damage.
• Sold as a set of two.
• When buying directly from this site, they come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
• Proudly made in the USA!
• Use on a level, flat surface.
• Ensure that the bottom of each ramp makes full contact with a solid surface.
• Do not exceed the recommended maximum tire width or maximum total vehicle weight capacity.
• Never accelerate or apply brakes suddenly. Drive up on ramps in a slow, steady pace.
• When vehicle is in place, put vehicle in park (or in reverse gear for manual transmissions) and set emergency brake.