Is your baby really low to the ground? These XTenders work in conjunction with 56″ and 67″ Race Ramps to create a gentle 6.6 degree incline for raising up your vehicle. Once your car is in place, you can slide out the XTenders for additional work space. The 12″ width is for use with the 56″ ramps, and the 14″ width is for the 67″ version.
If you need the low angle of approach but would rather not use this extension, you can instead purchase our 72” Race Ramps which provide a 6.8 degree approach angle.
Note that these XTenders are only to be used with the 56″ or 67″ Race Ramps, not any other variation of ramp.
Add to Cart
WEIGHT10 lbs. per ramp
APPROACH ANGLE6.6 degrees
USED WITH56" Race Ramps
Add to Cart
USED WITH67" Race Ramps
Dimensions: See matrix, varies by version
Angle of approach: 6.6 degrees
Ramp weight capacity: 1,500 lbs. per ramp
Total vehicle weight capacity: 6,000 lbs.
Maximum tire width: See matrix, varies by version
Product weight: 5 lbs. per ramp
Shipping: weight of 10 lbs., box size of 14.25”L x 6.75”W x 46.75”H
• The 12” width is only for use with the 56” ramps (RR-EX-12), and the 14” width is only for use with the 67” version (RR-EX-14).
• 100% solid, made with a high-density expanded polystyrene that is coated with a hybrid polyurea.
• Lightweight, yet strong and durable.
• Will not rust or transfer heat or cold.
• No-skid, no-scuff material protects your garage flooring and trunk from damage.
• Sold as a set of two.
• When buying directly from this site, they come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
• Proudly made in the USA!
• Use on a level, flat surface.
• Ensure that the bottom of each ramp makes full contact with a solid surface.
• Do not exceed the recommended maximum tire width or maximum total vehicle weight capacity.
• Never accelerate or apply brakes suddenly. Drive up on ramps in a slow, steady pace.
• When vehicle is in place, put vehicle in park (or in reverse gear for manual transmissions) and set emergency brake.
• Place wheel chocks behind each tire during use.